Silicone Hose & Tube
Flextech Series T4000 high purity Platinum cured hygienic silicone hose and tube range is manufactured in compliance with 21 CFR 177 FDA and BGA Class VV, XVA, LIIA with a 60° to 70° material shore hardness, available as tubing, braid reinforced or with 3 or 4 ply polyester reinforcement with 316L grade stainless steel wire helix makes this range of hygienic hose assemblies suitable for many applications within the food, pharmaceutical, medical, beverage and dairy industries.
Constructed from USP Class VI approved smooth extruded internal liner these hoses are amongst the best quality available in todays market.
Temperatures: -60°c to + 200°c & Vacuum of 684 mbar at 20°c.
End connections are machined to a standard internal surface finish of <0.8µm Ra and can be electropolished to <0.625µm Ra or <0.4µm Ra upon request for pharma applications.
- FDA CFR 177.2600 compliant
- BfR D.M.21/03/73 food regulations compliance
- Free from Animal Derived Ingrediants (ADI Free)
- USP Class VI compliance
- Fluids associated with high temperatures
- Compensation of vibrations & pipe work misalignment
- Pharmaceutical and bio-medical fluid transfer and production
- Food, dairy and beverage handling and production
- Bottle filling, De-ionised water transfer & Conveyance of cosmetic